Wishlist with Sebellamore.com

Hello! If you are looking for cool and affordable clothes, I suggest you go to the site Sebellamore.com and choose the right image for yourself. Look what I found interesting among the most relevant proposals.

Let's start with fashion and my favorite category - fashion dresses for women



Bright orange dress is suitable for an evening out. I like his fit, refined neckline and wide flowing sleeves. In this dress just will not go unnoticed.




Sometimes a leopard is strange, and sometimes - elegant. Here this print just gives femininity, despite its brutality. Light chiffon dress and asks to the seafront.




We girls love to dress up. And yes, dresses are a great excuse to underline their beauty. Look at this incredible image - an excellent neckline, thick white fabric and a chic pattern on it. A great option for publication.




And every day need dresses. Look at it - it looks simple, but at the same time comfortable and cool. Pleasant to the body fabric, khaki base color - everything looks elegant.



Technique color block is still at the peak of popularity. And designers use it. This dress skillfully combines 3 basic colors - black, beige and white. That is why it is universal and can be put on even where.

In addition to the dress on the site there are other clothes. Take a look at my selection.


I love cats, you know. And how can you resist a simple basic T-shirt with such a cute animal? I can not - besides, it is universal and fit to everything.


It's time to pick up shoes for the summer. I chose such universal black sandals with a woven sole. It seems to me that they are stylish. Do you think so?


Denim jackets are back in trend. I think this is great! They are stylish and warm, will save from the weather and give the image of careless chic.



Skirts like ballerinas also do not go out of fashion, survive a second wind. In this model, I like the gray color, the airy light lining and the optimal length - it does not reduce the legs, but hides everything that is needed.


A new handbag is also a reason for joy. Besides, if she is so stylish and cool. I like the unusual decoration - tassels give the product boho-chic, make the whole image more romantic.

And you have time to make great purchases cheap women clothes online

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий